Our Mission: to provide the highest standard of Accounting, Procurement, and Business IT support services in an effective, efficient, accurate and government compliant manner to NSF funded AURA Operating Centers.
CAS provides business services for National Science Foundation funded centers that include:
- Accounting and Budgeting
- Import/Export Control
- Property Control
Along with providing business services, CAS also provides oversight for:
- Compliance with Cooperative Agreement and Cooperative Support Agreements
- Compliance with AURA policies and procedures
- Disbursement of funds (payroll and accounts payable)
- Audits (financial and labor)
- Compliance with federal and state law
- Distribution of information to management
The CAS Charter can be found here.