AURA Credit Cards
- What Purchasing Cards are available and who is eligible to get them?
- What are the Purchasing Card procedures?
- What do I do if I've lost my receipt?
AURA offers two different types of Purchasing Cards for its employees.
- The first is a Master Card Purchasing Card that can ONLY be used for the purchase of urgently required business related items.
- The second is the American Express credit card. This card is issued to employees who are frequent travelers to assist them with meals and lodging while traveling. The employee is required to pay the monthly invoice in full; then submit a Travel Expense Report and request reimbursement through Reqless.
All purchases must be made in accordance with the AURA Procurement Policy.
Purchases made with either of these cards cannot be for items that add to the value of capitalized (tagged) equipment.
To initiate the process, your account manager or supervisor must forward to AURA Procurement a memo requesting that you be issued a Purchasing Card and that it would be of value in the conduct of your work.
Please refer to the CAS Procurement Procedures.
If you have a missing receipt, please complete a Missing Receipt Form and attach it to your monthly reconciliation.